West Highland Way: Overview
Why take a West Highland Way walking tour?*
* Our West Highland Way tours are now fully booked for single hikers in May and June. However, we are still accepting bookings from July 1st onwards.
- Challenge yourself to walk all, or part, of Scotland’s premier long distance trail
- Capture amazing photographs of the West Highland Way’s finest scenery including Loch Lomond, Ben Nevis and the Trossachs National Park
- Take the Harry Potter steam train from Fort William to Mallaig at the end of your walking tour!
- Convenience: The start-point of the West Highland Way is in Milngavie – only 30 minutes from Glasgow Airport
West Highland Way Trail Details
WHW Tours from £290 per person
Choose Gentle, Moderate or Challenging West Highland Way walking tours
18 different itineraries to suit all abilities
Terrain: Well-worn paths, rugged in places
Season runs from Apr-Oct